Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Week 2 Homework: Shutter Speed

Last week was a crazy week, but I'm back on track. Here is is my "kitchen sink test" to experiment with shutter speed.
55mm, 1/80 sec, F/13, ISO 1600
55mm, 1/1000 sec, F/5.6, ISO 1 step over 1600
55mm, 1 sec, F/32, ISO 200

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That is very cool. I am going to do that same thing in the next day. I love how you used a square shaped glass.

I have to say my favorite is the last one.

Fisher Family said...

Nice!! now you can do those awesome waterfall shots. Ok I've been a slacker w/ the homework.

April said...

I too have slacked with the lessons. I tried lesson 1 but I think my object of focus was too far away because there was no difference in the pictures. I'll try again. I too love the last one. It reminds me of Jennifer's cool waterfall shot, though the one that looks bubbly is pretty cool too. Ok, I'll try already. Good for you for being so motivated!!

Jennifer said...

Cathy great HW assignemnt. You get an A+. I have all these great pics I want to try for all of whcih are not so desireable when it is so cold outside. I can't wait for winter. I am actually going to do project one this week. Dave's gone so I will have wide open evenings!