Ohh fun, action shot. They look so up close, what lens did you use. I'm in the market, sort of for a zoom. Sort of kind of, whatever. Just want one for Alaska!!!!
I was hoping you'd put this one on here. Love it! So crisp and clear. Did you sit in the splash zone? PS. the shamu show makes me cry everytime too. wow guess that comment was kind of random
I just used my 18-55 b/c that's all that I took on the trip. I wish I had taken my zoom lens! Oh well. I used it in "sport" mode for the quick shutter speed and I cropped in on the photo a bit.
3 comments:
Ohh fun, action shot. They look so up close, what lens did you use. I'm in the market, sort of for a zoom. Sort of kind of, whatever. Just want one for Alaska!!!!
I was hoping you'd put this one on here. Love it! So crisp and clear. Did you sit in the splash zone?
PS. the shamu show makes me cry everytime too. wow guess that comment was kind of random
I just used my 18-55 b/c that's all that I took on the trip. I wish I had taken my zoom lens! Oh well. I used it in "sport" mode for the quick shutter speed and I cropped in on the photo a bit.
Post a Comment