Wow!!! I can't believe you went so bright in Keira's room. good for you. I still have Tanner's hand and foot in a picture envelope. Is that a pottery barn frame??? I just never found a frame I liked. I really need to!!! Love it.
It looks brighter because the sun is shining in there for the photo, but it is still a bold color! The frame is a good old PX $10 frame!
Hey way to save @ the px and still look like a PB frame. Love the color..very bright and vibrant just like Keira. What color is Emma's room?
Emma's room is peach. I wanted to paint it blue but then Emma saw the peach (which was meant for Keira's room) and wanted it instead.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow!!! I can't believe you went so bright in Keira's room. good for you. I still have Tanner's hand and foot in a picture envelope. Is that a pottery barn frame??? I just never found a frame I liked. I really need to!!! Love it.
It looks brighter because the sun is shining in there for the photo, but it is still a bold color! The frame is a good old PX $10 frame!
Hey way to save @ the px and still look like a PB frame. Love the color..very bright and vibrant just like Keira. What color is Emma's room?
Emma's room is peach. I wanted to paint it blue but then Emma saw the peach (which was meant for Keira's room) and wanted it instead.
Post a Comment