Friday, January 16, 2009

Self Portraits

50mm, 1/80 sec, F/2.8, ISO 200


50mm, 1/100 sec, F/2.8, ISO 200


50mm, 1/40 sec, F/2.8, ISO 200



50mm, 1/50 sec, F/2.8, ISO 200

50mm, 1/60 sec, F/2.8, ISO 200

6 comments:

Fisher Family said...

What a fun photo session..love that last one of you Cathy.

The Seaquist Family said...

Good for you. I did some of those the other day but holding the camera myself, and then I saw that apparantly I have 8 chins and decided that was enough of that!

Amanda said...

That is awesome! And, is that your manual focus lens? Great job. Very, very cute.

Anonymous said...

they look great! i love the one of just the lower part of you face with keira. great job!

Cathy said...

Yep, it's my manual focus lens and I used my new tripod and remote, which were so nice!

Jennifer said...

I loved the same one Blaire liked and the last one of just you. I got a remote for Christmas but haven't even opened it yet. Still not brave enough to try self-portraits.