This was a random shot and I wish the door wasn't in the background and the lighting were better. If I had the software to do color isolation, I would make it black & white except for the pink leotards.
Awww...sweet ballerina pictures. the first two it looks like the feet are moving great job! Love the reflection shots w/ the girls in the mirror. Great idea w. the color isolation. Can you only get that w. photoshop?
OK, so with everyone else, I too liked the ballarina feet. All darling pics, but for photography's sake:) the ballarina feet is a great artistic approach.
6 comments:
Awww...sweet ballerina pictures. the first two it looks like the feet are moving great job! Love the reflection shots w/ the girls in the mirror. Great idea w. the color isolation. Can you only get that w. photoshop?
i'm loving the ballerina feet! i love the first one how you just cropped everthing out but the feet...very very cool.
I too really like the composition of the first picture. Great shot.
So sweet...I think black and white would look great. Love the ballerina feet!
OK, so with everyone else, I too liked the ballarina feet. All darling pics, but for photography's sake:) the ballarina feet is a great artistic approach.
ditto!
Post a Comment