Friday, October 10, 2008

Learning

I'll be honest: I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to photography. I listed all the stats because that is what my friends from WA did, who also have 100 Days sites, because they just started a Photography Club.
What I do know is that I love my Nikon camera. I want to learn what all those stats mean and how to use my camera in different ways. So, I figure that if I list the stats then I can compare my shots and start to see the differences. By doing that, and by reading more about the art, I hope to increase my skills!
Before I had kids, I worked for an advertising agency. I loved my job as Account Executive and one of my favorite parts of my job was watching the Creative Team do their job. I loved watching their photo shoots, watching over their shoulder as they manipulated Photo Shop, and watched them work magic with color palettes and designs. Now I have found a small way to express my creativity and I'm loving it.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Cathy I am so glad you and Laurie are doing this with us long distance. Don't you just love technology!! I really love the forested picture up above really nice.