Ok, I admit I have no idea what day I'm on. Because I started late, I had been picking my favorite pictures from the past week to post. Laurie and I seem to be in this together, so she say's today (Tuesday) is Day 7. That means I need to post yesterday's picture, Day 6. Yesterday, I went on an outing which turned into yet another another "Photo Safari". There is so much beauty around me that I just can't stop clicking.
Normally I wouldn't take a picture of a snake but I'm trying to branch out a bit. I tried to get him with his tongue out, but kept missing it.
"Rattler"
"Rattler"
"Count the Years"
"Bear Mountain Bridge"
"Candy Colors"
"Star Tree"
4 comments:
cool pictures Cathy! Did you see the snake out in the wild? I love the fall "candy" pictures too. It really is beautiful up there. We might have to come visit.
I can not believe you lingered to take a picture of a snake. It's awesome but you are a crazy lady. I wish I was up there to take beautiful pictures of leaves like yours.
Before anyone thinks I am a snake hunter, I need to clarify that the snake was behind glass!
it doesn't matter what day you're on, just keep taking pictures!
i love the candy colors shots!
Post a Comment