I took these shots a couple weeks ago but I had problems because it was such a perfectly sunny day! I got shadows on the girls' faces. Afterwards, I did my research and found out that on a sunny day, you need to force your flash (called fill flash) to get rid of the shadows on the face. Lesson learned!
Although I love the shots because they display the girls' stages and personalities, they don't show the greatest photographic skill. I enhanced the lighting a little bit using my PictureProject software, and I picked two that have better lighting than the rest to post here.
Any experiences or advice you can share about fill flash?
5 comments:
thank you for "filling" me in on fill flash..I feel like i'm learning so much. the girls are so sweet in these fall pics
I love that last one of both the girls together...so sweet!
Emma looks SOO much older! Fun pics. And lesson learned and taught by another is the best lesson of all, so thanks.
i did a fill flash with preston a couple of times and it looked weird. i don't know what i was doing wrong but he looked like he was photoshoped into the picture. that was just my experience, but then again i'm not too experiences:)
Cute pictures of the girls. I have never really experimented in using my flash in bright sun. Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment